Psalm 14:1 - “The Fool Says In His Heart, ‘There Is No God’” (Part Five).

The human situation can be changed. Jesus Christ changes everything. He changes people. Don’t be like the fool who tries to run away from God. This can be done by saying, “There is no God.” It can also be done by trying to keep God at a distance – “If there is a God, I’m not going to let Him tell me how I should live my life.”
Stop running away from God, and start running to the Lord Jesus Christ. Run to Him before it’s too late. Make sure that you can say, “I know whom I have believed” (2 Timothy 1:12). Jesus Christ is the True and Living Way to God the Father (John 14:6). When you come to God the Father through His Son, our Saviour, Jesus Christ,you will move beyond an empty faith which doesn’t make much real difference to your life. You will move into a living knowledge of Christ, who makes you “a new creation” (2 Corinthians 5:17). Your faith will be more than, “There is a God.” It will be “Christ lives in me. For me, to live is Christ” (Galatians 2:20; Philippians 1:21).